If you are a business based in Somerset or Devon, we can offer funded training in a range of subjects. Please get in touch with us on 01736 333 700 to find out if you are eligible for the funded training and to ask about any of the below subjects, or feel free to let us know about a digital skills need that isn’t listed here.
T: 01736 333700
- Basic IT skills for the workforce
- Beginner to intermediate training in PC or Apple office applications. E.g. Excel
- Internet marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- E - commerce
- Social Media Marketing, B2B, B2C, strategic and practical training
- Practical training for specific digital marketing platforms E.g. Facebook for business
- Building and managing your own website
- Email marketing
- Using creative software to create marketing materials E.g. Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Creative software for filmmaking or music E.g. Video editing software
- Online platforms for teaching E.g. Google Education
- Online security and safety for individuals and businesses
- Coding for digital content
We can also conduct a training needs analysis with your business and are Matrix accredited to give information advice and guidance.
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the South West. We provide recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses, to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and boost the local economy.
Digital Peninsula Network is part of Serco’s network of expert organisations chosen to deliver the SSW programme in your area with Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
Because the programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), we can support your workforce at no extra cost to your business.