We are looking to recruit full and/or part-time tutors in all digital subjects as well as Functional Skills Maths and English. Applicants should hold a degree or similar professional qualification and a recognised teaching qualification.
Are you a self-motivated teacher who will be able to take forward delivery and design programme content that will enthuse and motivate learners in both an online and face to face environment? If so, please do get in touch.
1. Teach and provide learning support to students.
2. Diagnose learners’ needs and to formulate programmes that will meet those needs.
3. Provide a high-quality learning experience for students.
4. Participate fully in arrangements for student assessment and progress reviews.
5. Liaise with staff and other organisations to provide information and support for students.
6. Accept responsibility for specific role-relevant tasks as requested by the Managing Director.
7. Maintain appropriate records.
8. Undertake all administrative tasks associated with assigned teaching, tutorial and other tasks and to participate in the planning process operating within the teaching team.
Applicants will have most, if not all, the following skills and experience:-
• A recognised teaching qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Teaching or PGCE).
• A record of experience in teaching digital subjects or Functional Skills English and Maths.
• Be an effective communicator, in writing and orally.
• Be committed to good working relationships.
• Be committed to the implementation of delivery and working practices which are free from any bias relating to gender, disability or ethnicity.
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Job type: Full/Part-time (subject to satisfactory completion of 6-month probation period)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 28 August 2020.
Please complete and return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted, application forms only.