Our client is an international specialist social media agency based in Falmouth. With a growing list of interesting, varied and sometimes niche clients, they're looking for a new Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
Having a keen interest in social media management you will join their elite team of experts, who share the best in Cornish creativity with clients around the UK and the world.
Our client believes in a true work-life balance and real flexible working, which means their positions can either be work from home, from the beach, or if you really like, their office in Penryn, with most of the team choosing a hybrid between the office and home. They have also dropped the traditional 9-5, encouraging the team to work when they feel creative and with a real focus on “work-life balance”.
The successful candidate will be expected to hone their skills in and out of the classroom by applying their learnings across a variety of activities:
- Managing and replying to social media engagement
- Brand management
- Reputation management
- Instagram story management
- Facebook group management
- Impromptu content creation when required
- Email updates to the relevant Account Managers
- Feeding back on content and sharing ideas to the relevant team member
- Community building
- Content creation.
Skills and personal qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flair for copy writing
- A keen eye with great attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and with a high level of initiative
- Hard working, reliable and self-motivated
- A strong team player
The ability to start and carry on a conversation.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A mix of classroom and on-the-job training resulting in a Level 3 Diploma (equivalent to 2 A Levels)
- Digital Marketing skills in strategy, platform management and creation, principles of marketing, digital marketing and basic coding for digital platforms.
- In-house training including Facebook blueprint training and additional courses in relevant subject matters. Access to workplace training website.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into further employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.