Digital Peninsula Network (DPN) has recently won substantial government and EU funded contracts to provide training and businesses support services throughout Cornwall and the South West. As a result, DPN is expanding its team of dynamic and skilled staff.
Several vacancies have arisen in our administrative team, we would especially welcome applications from those who have experience of working in Further/Higher Education.
Your role will be to provide administrative support to DPN. You will work closely with the administrative team to ensure that all participant records are fully maintained and updated. The role will involve a significant amount of data entry, analysing records, creating learner records for our projects, providing reports and statistics as well as completing general administrative duties.
You should be a team player, ready for a challenge to ensure that we deliver the highest levels of quality in our work. You must be accurate, efficient and highly motivated.
1. Ensure that all paperwork submitted to our funders is both accurate and timely including learner paperwork.
2. Assist in the preparations for project reporting, monitoring achievements against targets and providing statistical information as required.
3. Maintain an up-to-date learner database, reporting on progress and completions.
4. Ensure all learner paperwork is accurate and complete and assist in the preparations for au-dits.
5. Draft case studies and reports as required.
6. Provide accurate and timely information, advice and guidance to applicants and other stake-holders, including but limited to general course content, entry requirements and preliminary evaluation of suitability.
7. Ensure that all administration in relation to apprenticeships is in place. Ensuring that all learner paperwork is complete, and that the apprenticeship programme is on schedule as agreed.
8. Maintain excellent working relationships with Employers and Apprentices.
9. Take part in Administrative meetings, preparing Agendas and drafting Minutes as required.
10. Assist with some recruitment events as required.
11. Assist in the drafting and updating of various DPN policies as directed.
12. Required to comply with all laid down policies and procedures.
13. Be the first point of contact for telephone enquiries.
Employment Basis: Full-time
Salary: Competitive, negotiable dependent on experience
Reporting to: Administration Team Leader
Closing date for applications: noon, Thursday 17th June 2021.
Please complete and return your application by email to email@example.com
Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted, application forms only.
COVID-19: DPN considers the safety of its staff and learners to be of paramount importance. All employees are currently working remotely and will continue to do so until such time that the management decides that it is safe and appropriate to return to the office.