Digital Peninsula Network (DPN) is a technology-driven, dynamic organisation which offers a range of services including training provision, networking events and marketing support. DPN represents the views of businesses in the ICT/Digital sector throughout Cornwall and the South-West and helps to attract funding and further support for businesses.
The post holder will be required to project manage the successful operation and delivery of a project at Digital Peninsula Network Ltd.
S/he is responsible for ensuring that the project progresses to plan ensuring that the targets are met i.e. within the planned timescales, cost and parameters set for each stage within the project.
1. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the project within Digital Peninsula Network Ltd.
2. You will work with the Managing Director, to manage, coordinate and monitor the successful implementation of the project on behalf of DPN, ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within scope and budget.
3. You will engage businesses, beneficiaries and stakeholders in training opportunities and apprenticeships and organise high quality activities in line with the project brief.
4. You will take responsibility for tracking and analysing the projects performance, monitoring deliverables vs targets, reporting about possible issues, risks and deficits.
5. You will work with the Managing Director and Finance Officer to manage the delivery and financial monitoring systems for the project including budget forecasts, expenditure, procurement, claims and record management. Ensuring that all project records (financial and non-financial) are retained to the standards required by the EU and UK auditors and lead partners.
6. You will work with the Finance Officer to ensure that DPN Financial Regulations, policies and procedures are always followed.
7. You will build a strong team by cultivating successful working relationships between team members and illustrate how individual team members affect the success of the entire project.
8. Based on the scope and requirements of the Project, you will translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks within the Project Team in liaison with the Managing Director.
9. You will ensure that quality assurance processes are in place for the project and that comprehensive records are maintained.
10. You will act as a DPN liaison for the project, attend all Steering Group meetings, reporting back to the Managing Director and Project Team accordingly.
11. You will manage communications with partners/lead partner and participate at project events.
12. Where applicable, you will manage the performance of partners against targets and address any underperformance in a timely manner.
13. You will participate in Project Team performance reviews and annual appraisal process.
Employment Basis: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000, negotiable, dependent on experience
Responsible to: Janus Howard, Managing Director
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 28th August 2020.
Please complete and return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted, application forms only.