Digital Peninsula Network (DPN) has substantial government and EU funded contracts to provide training and businesses support services throughout Cornwall and the South West. As a result, DPN is expanding its team of dynamic and skilled staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Skills Broker to join the team. We are looking for a sales driven individual with a background in Further Education to assist with the delivery of European Social Fund and Education and Skills Funding Agency projects.
If you are interested in digital technologies, have strong sales experience with a track record of hitting targets/closing deals and are looking for a new challenge, with the added flexibility of remote working, we are the company for you!
As a Skills Broker, you will be responsible for promoting and engaging both businesses and individuals in training throughout the South West.
The role is key in co-ordinating and supporting the links between DPN and businesses across the South West. You will work with DPN’s existing database and engage new businesses to ensure that all project targets are met.
- You will engage businesses and individuals in European Social Fund and Education and Skills Funding Agency funded training and apprenticeships to fulfil the requirements of the contracts held by DPN (including the organisation of training provision, business networking events, seminars and focus groups).
- You will implement and deliver a sales strategy that meets the needs of Digital Peninsula Network Ltd.
- You will ensure outstanding customer service is delivered through initial and ongoing engagement with employers and individuals and develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- You will develop and maintain professional working relationships with staff to ensure that the training provided is of a high standard and meets the needs of the businesses.
- You will work within the team to keep the projects on target and according to the agreed schedule.
- You will monitor the progress of learners enrolled on training courses and ensure that course retention, achievement and success rates exceed the required level set by the ESFA and DPN.
- You will submit progress reports to your line manager, ensuring that the data is accurate, as and when requested.
- You will monitor the eligibility of project participants, checking eligibility with the Admin Team/Project Manager/Managing Director where necessary.
- You will ensure that quality assurance processes are in place for the project and that comprehensive records are maintained.
- You will participate in Project Team performance reviews.
- You will work flexibly and fulfil the above tasks, in addition to any other tasks required by DPN efficiently and with a high level of accuracy to maintain the highest professional standards and practices
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 per annum
Job type: Full-time (subject to satisfactory completion of 6-month probation period)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 28th August.
Please complete and return your application by email to email@example.com.
Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted, application forms only.