Learn the concepts of how digital marketing really works
Due to popular demand, we have created our first comprehensive Digital Marketing short course. Our Principles of Digital Marketing four-day short course is a career boosting course designed for individuals who want to expand their knowledge and evidence their skills with a Level 3 qualification – equivalent to an ‘A Level’. The short course will deliver a range of topics aimed at understanding how marketing works in 2022.
Why you should attend
This course is perfectly positioned for learners looking for career development or experiencing a need for digital marketing skills in their business.
As with many of our courses, the content is delivered over four days spread over separate weeks to make it easier to fit around work and school schedules. However, this course also includes a Level 3 qualification.
Want to know more? We'll be looking at:
- The principles of all the key digital marketing areas such as: search marketing, search engine optimisation, Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, and mobile apps.
- Similarities and differences, including positives and negatives, of all the major digital and social media platforms.
- The business environment and business issues related to digital marketing and customer needs.
- How digital platforms integrate into the working environment.
- The required security precautions and procedures that are necessary to protect data across digital and social media platforms.